Monday, November 17, 2014

Halloween 2014

The kids were way excited about Halloween this year.  Ian was especially excited about being Dracula or a "fampire" as Leah called it.  He wanted face paint and hair coloring and the whole 9 yards for school, so I had to wake him up early.  When I woke him up early thirty he sat bolt upright and asked for the face paint the second I reminded him it was Halloween.  It is fun to see their excitement.  This year we had a nerd, minion, vampire, and of course Elsa--our Asian Elsa!  The weather was beautiful and warm, and we had a great time trick or treating in Red Slide--chili dinner, cotton candy, full size candy bars...they had the goods! I also had the chance to help with Luke's last elementary Halloween party which is kind of sad when I think about it.  I took pics of the boys before school and then made them pose again for a minute before we took off trick or treating.

 
 
 



 
 


No comments: