Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Animals Galore

In addition to getting chicks and going to Baby Animal Days, the kids have been getting their animal fix in other ways.  They are also working on that "dog savings" jar, but I am continuing to postpone that until we have grass.  Don't even get me started on the amounts of mud we have around here right now!  We did have the chance to take a visit to Kent's farm to see the baby calves.  FFA might be a good fit for Seth!  He loved it and even got to drive the tractor.  We also went to the zoo for Leah's preschool field trip.  I let Ian sluff kindergarten and come along because he had been begging to go to the "tiny zoo."  He loved it (despite his bored face).




 
 

1 comment:

Julie said...

I just spent a few minutes to catch up on your blog- I haven't looked at it in quite a while. What a darling family you have! You guys are so adventurous. I am jealous :) I had to laugh that you got yourself some chickens. Take care!