Monday, January 25, 2016

Halloween 2015

My goal of catching up in October came and went a long time ago.  My life was absolutely crazy until about Thanksgiving and then we were into the fun, crazy holiday rush and it just hasn't happened.  I'm going to finish up 2015 here and then I've got to think about what to do with 2016.  I still want to have some sort of history, but I'm just not a very good blogger anymore.   I need to give it some thought.  Here's Halloween 2015 though...it included the annual Halloweenie Roast in Paradise; choosing and carving pumpkins; school parties; trip to Lagoon for me, grandpa, Ian, and Seth; Fall Festival; trick or treating you name it.
   






 















Unfortunately Ian's night ended with a bad belly (not from candy) and puking out of the car window on our way home from trick or treating.  Luke was actually involved in all of the Halloween festivities, but he's not pictured much.  He didn't dress up for school and only at the last minute found an old skeleton mask to wear while he trick or treated around with some friends.  And so it begins!

No comments: