Saturday, October 25, 2008

Interview with Luke


I saw this on Megan's blog, and I thought it was a fun idea. This pic is from when Luke was "Chef of the Day" at preschool. He also had school pics that same day--I can't stand how fast he's growing up. Here are Luke's answers to my questions. Luke: Age 4 years 4 months.

1. What is something mom always says to you? Be nice.
2. What makes mom happy? When I play with Seth.
3. What makes mom sad? When I "get" Seth.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickle me.
5. What was your mom like as a child? I don't know. I forget.
6. How old is your mom? I don't know. 16. (Times that by 2 and he's right on.)
7. How tall is your mom? Really big.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play with Seth and me.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Go to something with dad.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know.
11. What is your mom really good at? Chasing me.
12. What is your mom not very good at? You can't catch me because I'm pretty fast.
13. What does your mom do for her job? Work on the computer.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? String cheese (what he was eating at the time).
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When you do something I like.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? I don't know. Tyrone.
17. what do you and your mom do together? Play with each other.
18. How are you and your mom the same? With our skin.
19. How are you and your mom different? Because we have different shirts on.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? By kissing me and hugging me.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Cute idea! I think I'll steal it. Hope you don't mind. Good job Luke, that was cute.

Jen said...

I don't mind at all. I took the idea from someone else.