Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Big Preschool Kid

Seth started preschool last week, and he loves it! It's so nice to have a child that just wants to be dropped off and go do his thing. He goes to Ms. Jenny who lives about 5 minutes away from us. Every time we drive in that direction he asks if we are going to "my Ms. Jenny's house." He picked out this really tacky Buzz Lightyear backpack with lots of bling on it but for some reason he did not want it in the picture. He wears it with pride to school though!


It is hard for me to believe he's already three. I know time will keep flying, and he will be in school all day before I know it. I love having him at home with me, so his preschool is only twice a week which is great for both of us.


What am I going to do with the three hours per week with just one child that I now have? I don't know...the possibilities are endless though. This Tuesday I went to the grocery store with just Ian, and it was awesome...like being on vacation...almost.


Seth is becoming quite the character, and he charges through life at full speed (doing lots of crashing into things in the process), but he is also very sweet and doesn't seem to have an aggressive bone in his body. I find him laughing with Ian all the time. We sure "lub" him around here.

5 comments:

jami v. said...

he is so cute! i know how you feel, to only have one home for a few hours. it's bizarre. lex and i just looked at each other -- i didn't quite know what to do, and she kept wandering the house for her brothers. guess i know who her favorite playmates are.
enjoy your "free"/one kid time ... and enjoy mr seth. i can't believe how our boys are growing up so fast!!!

Kristy said...

I don't have ANY at home when Brighton goes to pre-school. It is very weird. But it really is not a ton of time to get things done. I like Seth's shirt.His mom does rock!! We consider moving to Logan all the time we are going to have to get the inside scoop from you guys. Talk to you soon.

jtandj said...

Seth melts my heart!!

Mandy said...

I love those pictures. He's the sweetest kid!

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Cute Seth!!! It was so fun to spend Labor Day with you guys!!! We need to do it more often~~