Friday, September 3, 2010

Cute Kids

So we've had more firsts around here the last few days and I need to do another post with some pics, but I just wanted to write down a few cute things my kids have said recently.

You probably had to be here for this one but the other day at lunch Seth told me, "my tummy is starting to rumble." I kind of laughed and then he said, "my favorite food is gruffalo crumble." Then I realized he was saying the line from the book "The Gruffalo." It was pretty cute, and he wanted some "gruffalo crumble" for lunch. We had to improvise.

Last night as we were driving through the parking lot at the park Luke starts yelling, "hey there's Cream. He's in my class."
Me: "Cream?"
Luke: "Yes." We went back and forth with that a few times.
Luke: Starting to get frustrated with me, "Cream, C-R-E-A-M."
Me: "Like ice cream without the ice?"
Luke: "Yes!"
We still didn't quite get to the bottom of it. He told me "Cream" has black hair. I'm thinking it must be like "Kareem." Anyway, it was cute and he finished the conversation by saying that "Cream" had a brother that looked exactly like him. I asked if they were twins. He said "yes it's his twin only older." Apparently we're still a little fuzzy on the concept of twins!

Glad I have these cute kids to make me laugh everyday. Ian is currently pulling his favorite trick of sticking his hand under the lid of the garbage can on purpose and then squealing until I notice and help him.

2 comments:

jami v. said...

yep-kids are constant entertainment!! i seriously love the things they say. cute stuff!

Mandy said...

"Cream" was in Carter's class last year...and yes..it's Kareem...but it all sounds the same! :) Pretty soon it'll be Ian's funnies your posting about!