Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fourth of July Fun

We've spent a few fun weekends at Bear Lake this year. The second one was rainy and we spent most of our time at the Liechty's cabin, but the fourth was really nice. I didn't take many beach pictures, but it was a good time.
Luke and Seth were out to their necks before we'd even had breakfast.


Leah hit the beach in her patriotic suit,





Leah loved playing in the sand and water and just couldn't get enough of having those piggies in the sand.



The rocket balloon activity with the grandmas was a big hit.




We spent some fun time out on Jodi and Jeff's boat.  It is so nice!  The kids tubed, and we wake boarded.  I've never done that before, but it was pretty fun.  Jer even tried surfing behind the boat which I hadn't even heard of before.  I should have kept my camera out after dark.  Since fireworks were banned the kids had a blast playing with glow in the dark swords, bracelets, wands...they had a blast and Leah was right there in the mix partying!

1 comment:

jami v. said...

ah ... one of my favorite places in the whole world! looks like such fun!! and i my boys love those noisy balloons too! who knew?! :)

i love the picture of leah, just walking away. like she has her own agenda and will be back later! :) miss you guys!