Saturday, February 9, 2013

Dancing Queen

I signed Leah up for a dance class.  Silly I know for a two-year-old, but she loves it—except for the part where I'm supposed to leave her so now I'm in a dance class too.  A cute girl in our ward teaches a class in her basement, and we are giving it a shot.  Leah is so cute going around the house doing plie, first position, butterfly stretches... and then there are the dance clothes!

I had to go online to buy Leah the world's smallest dance shoes and leotards.  In fact, the leotard wasn't here yet so she wore an infant onesie to her first class.  She is still a tiny little thing although she does have some "for real" chunk on her now which I love.  I am not by any stretch a foofy (is that a word?) girl, but I am a sucker for the cute things they make for little girls.  I've even somewhat (in small doses) come to terms with my nearly lifelong aversion to all things pink!

Check her out...

 
 

 
 
   


1 comment:

jami v. said...

oh, i LOVE it!! and she looks so dang cute!!! lexie has been begging for dance classes and gymnastics. i started with gymnastics. she couldn't wait to go and once we got there and it started she wouldn't leave my side. and wouldn't participate. and they don't let mom's tag along. finally after bribing and begging - on my part and the instructors, we left. so i'm glad leah cooperates, and that you get to join in until she's ready for you to go. :) fun, fun, fun!!!