Thursday, April 25, 2013

Dance Class

I have lots of posts in the works including Ian's birthday which was almost two weeks ago, but it's hard to find time to blog.  I took a few pics the other day at Leah's dance class.  It was so cute and fun.  She took from Katie who is in our ward and has a little studio in her basement.  She was absolutely darling with them.  I'd highly recommend her!  Leah warmed up to it and was so cute and then was kind of done the last few weeks—as in super uncooperative but she was not the only one. :)  The session is over now, so we'll give it another shot in the fall.  These girls were darling, and you can really see their personalities in the pictures.  Most of the class is only two, and they were a challenge!  When I see Leah next to these other girls it reminds of what a tiny peanut she still is.  She still walks around the house doing her princess walk, bubble arms, plie, and others.
  






Cute girls!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Ok...those are about the cutest pictures I have ever seen! So cute! The little leotards and Leah's tutu....oh my!

jami v. said...

i love it!!! so very adorable!! i'm with mandy -- cutest pics!