Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring!

I have done absolutely nothing I should do today while I tried to work on a bunch of pictures.  I have so many of our trip which is my next post, but I didn't want to overlook a few things that happened first.  No fabulous pictures but some good times with the kids in nice weather...before it snowed again this week!  So here they go in no particular order.

We needed one last round of plan revisions with my dad's help, so we all hit the road a few Mondays ago and made our final changes to the plan plus colored some eggs.  The boys were way into it.





These are from way back on St. Patrick's Day.  Ian came home with all sorts of treats from Miss Jenny, and he was sharing up a storm with Leah.



Just enjoying the weather.  Seth was showing me his loose tooth.



Leah loves ring around the rosy and begs you to do it with her.  



1 comment:

jami v. said...

so fun!! love those cute faces!! (and you win. we didn't color one single egg this year. OOPS!)