Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Spring Soccer

I'm way behind on blogging, which is obviously not the end of the world, but I'm going to attempt a slew of posts to go along with all the pictures I've taken and get things up to date.  Seth and Luke both played spring soccer which made for a couple of busy months.

Seth's games were painful at times—like that time his coach told him to play "defense," and he hung in the goal for a good portion of the game, but it had its highlights too.  Seth actually scored quite a few goals, has quite a boot, and it getting a tad bit more aggressive.  He had fun.  I took my camera to one game of each of the boys and took virtually no good pictures.  I have no good lens for sports pics, and I just didn't get into documenting it at all this season.  Oops.





Luke's team had some rough times this season but finished the last few games so strong.  Watching Luke truly play his hardest and do awesome his last few games was really fun.  Luke tried out this week and is playing again next year, so I'm really hoping he'll carry that momentum into the next season.




 Luke's coach was such a nice guy.  (You may recognize him from his role in Napoleon Dynamite when he pulls up in the car with the hydraulics to protect Pedro.  Just picture him in a wife beater. :))

  

No comments: