Thursday, June 6, 2013

Party!

We had a joint party this year in honor of Luke and Seth's birthdays.  They are exactly two weeks apart, so we kept it easy for everyone this year and celebrated with family together on the weekend in between their birthdays.  We went down to the park at the school, ate, and played and the kids had lots of fun.  They love their cousins!  The boys both love Lego Ninjago, so I made them cupcakes that kind of, sort of, look like them.  Luke actually turned nine yesterday...crazy!  I need to write a bit about him when I have more time.  It's after midnight and I need to run in the morning, so I must stop blogging.


  










I tried for a group shot at the end but quickly gave up on that.  Leah is such a copy cat...check out her hand in the picture!



2 comments:

Julie said...

Good times and great pictures! I am impressed with the cupcakes. I think your camera takes great sports pictures- you have some great ones. Seeing your building pictures makes me want to join you in the for country living. I am glad I still see you guys around. We miss having you as neighbors.

jami v. said...

awesome bday shots! :) i, too, am very impressed with the cupcakes (but more impressed that you are so on top of the blogging!!)