Friday, May 9, 2014

Easter

I quickly snapped a few shots of the kids Easter morning.  Jer is at meetings, so Sunday mornings are quite hectic but I got a few shots.  I sure love these cute kids, and they clean up pretty well.  It was a beautiful sunny day to celebrate Easter.  (For a minute there I thought we had really missed the point when one of the kids asked if we "had to go to church on Easter"--like it was a church holiday.  Seriously?)  We did have some good discussion of the Savior though, and we were all touched by the new church video "Because of Him."  The kids also celebrated two Sundays in a row at each grandma's house with egg hunts and egg rolls--none of which I took pictures of. Oops.

 




 


 

 

1 comment:

Julie said...

Fun updates of your cute family! I wish I could talk Jason into being more adventurous. Your camping trips look like so much fun. Hope to see you soon!