Saturday, June 20, 2015

End of School Year Craziness!

May is such a busy month!  Ian's kindergarten program was first.  It was so cute.  They sang a bunch of songs in the library.  I got a new phone and did not splurge for one with a nice camera.  Now I'm rethinking that because I use it as my camera so much now and it's terrible!  Ian enjoyed his year with Mrs. Parish a lot.  My hat goes off to kindergarten teachers!

 

 
Leah also had a little preschool graduation ceremony.  Don't worry though she will be back for a repeat next year!  She absolutely loved preschool and Teacher Cassie.  We still see her several times a week at the ball park, and Ian and Leah love her so much.  Yay for good teachers!


 
 
 

 
Seth and the other 2nd graders did a program in the gym.  They sang a bunch of songs about what they have learned this year and all the places they went.  They went on so many field trips--Eccles theater at least 3 times, a farm, Dinosaur park, and a few more!  Seth liked Mrs. Bilodeau a lot and is excited for 3rd grade.  How is he that old?!


 
The 5th graders are probably too cool for a program, but they did have world's longest awards ceremony.  Seriously it was 90 minutes!  Ian and Leah climbed me the entire team.  I was done! They all graduated from NOVA and gave out some academic awards.  Luke did earn an academic award so good job!  I wish I had a picture with Luke and Mr. Maughan.  He was a great teacher.


The day school got out the 11-year-olds (and soon to be) went on their overnighter at the Mt. Sterling Stake Property.  I got to go up and have dinner with them.  They had a lot of fun.  Maybe too much.  This group of boys is big and quite a handful.  They were the rowdiest bunch up there and had some pretty annoyed dads and leaders at like midnight when they wouldn't be quiet!  After Norm Wells got fully dressed and threatened to take the next boy that said a word home they finally quieted down.  I have a feeling there's more where that came from with this group.


No comments: