Saturday, June 20, 2015

Sassy Sue

Leah is such a cute combination of tomboy and girly girl.  She loves to play with her little Frozen dolls and wear bracelets but you are also likely to find her sitting in a pile of dirt, riding her bike, and manhandling bugs.  Leah did dance with Miss Katie and gymnastics with Teacher Trina this year, and they were both awesome!  We sure love this cute, sassy girl that can chat your ear off in the cutest voice ever.  She still can't make an "r" sound and has a darling little singing voice.  Love this free spirited girl who has grown like a weed and no longer even looks short!  There were things muttered that shall remain nameless while trying to put that bun in her hair.  I am not cut out to be a dance mom!!!!

 


















I must admit that I was a little teary watching Leah up on stage dancing.  She did so awesome and I was just so proud of her.  She is pretty shy when it comes to performing, and I was worried she wouldn't even go out there but she rocked it.  This girl is beautiful inside and out, and she does amaze me constantly.  Before you think she's an angel though here's a line she threw out today when I pinched her bum and told her to get buckled in her car seat for the umpteenth time.  She turned to her brothers and said, "mom just nipple twisted my bum!"  It was so inappropriate yet funny.  Thanks Nacho Libre for teaching my kids this sort of thing.  We also owe Ian's comment on Easter morning that he has "had the diarrheas since Easter" to that fine piece of cinema!

After the recital we headed to Cesar's rocking graduation party where Luke joined a group of soccer players outside and the other kids danced the night away inside.
 
 

No comments: