Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Schming

Have I mentioned that I'm particularly ready for spring this year? Too bad I guess...Mother Nature has other ideas. We got no less than 18" of snow at our house on Monday. Just when I was enjoying the sight of our dead grass, mud, and a few brave tulips...sigh. Maybe that was the going out with a lion part and spring will truly be on its way now.

I signed Luke up for a session of swimming lessons which started the day of the big blizzard. He added his parka to complete the outfit below, and we headed out. The parking lot was unplowed, and I had to carry Seth through knee deep snow to get into the building only to find out it was about 120 degrees in there. Not my best prego moment, but we survived!


6 comments:

Katie Stacey said...

That is so funny. I'm sick of the snow and ready for spring.

jilljohnson said...

I love the outfit. Luke is so cute and funny. I love Seth's ears in the last post. Your sure have cute man cubs.

jami v. said...

he looks hilarious! :) i can't believe you guys got that much snow. craziness! :)

Marie Rose said...

oh I love it! He is so stinking funny. He's going to look at those pictures one day and be horrified!

Burbank Family said...

That is a dang cute picture of Luke. He always has something up his sleeve to crack us up with

Mandy said...

I think it means we need to go vacation somewhere warm since the snow just keeps coming!