Monday, January 25, 2010

Snow Days

We finally got some snow this week, especially this weekend, and the kids have been having fun. I was able to go up again Saturday for a great day of skiing with Jer, Luke, and my dad. Jer and I even got a few runs in during Luke's lesson. It snowed all day, and I had a chance to try my new skis out.



Ian even got in on the snow action Friday evening while I was shoveling. As long as he had one of us in sight he was pretty content.





Yes that scary person with the giant head is me. Jer has used a helmet for years (which he needs), and he finally insisted that I get one too. I'm still trying to get used to it. The strap under the chin kind of gets my gag reflex going.


After his lesson and lunch Luke told me he wanted to race me down Little Beav. He wasn't kidding. He headed down from top to bottom at a high rate of speed. He's improved so much from last year and is really having fun. He also likes to ride up the "big lift" and ski Gentle Ben.

1 comment:

jtandj said...

I love Saturday Ski Days. It is SO fun to have everyone together!