Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

I'm a little behind, but I thought I'd make a note of my birthday celebrations back in March.  Despite the fact
that I turned 35 this year I had a great day.  Jer and I went skiing...just us, and we had a blast.  The snow was terrible, but it was sunny and beautiful and we had such a relaxing day.  Thanks to my mom for tending the kiddos.  We had a chance to ski, chat, and eat a relaxed lunch and it was awesome.  We celebrated later with my parents and the kids.  They were all eager to get their hands on my cake.  The boys sang me a song which went something like this:
"Happy Birthday to you."
"You live in a zoo."
"You look like a monkey."
"And you smell like one too."
I'll try not to take that too personally.  Here's to the last half of my 30s!



1 comment:

Marie Rose said...

I just realized that you are only 9 years older than me...which means when I was in your class, you were my age I am now...that completely blows my mind. No wonder everyone thought you were a student! Sometimes I still feel like I'm in high school (maybe because school hasn't stopped since then) ANYWAY, happy happy belated birthday!