Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just Cute

This kid keeps us on our toes.  He is fascinated with the road and runs out there or rides his big wheel out there constantly.  Naughty.  He can Fred Flintstone that big wheel faster than any kid I've seen.  He also rode his little Strider bike we got him for his birthday around our entire cul-de-sac on Saturday.  I was encouraging him a lot, so he started saying "I doing so good."  He was!  Last night Seth was in the tub, and I went to the kitchen for a minute (he's almost four don't turn me in).  When I got back Ian was naked in the tub with him, and he said "I swimming."  No kidding...now that one needs a lot of tub supervision.  He speaks well enough now to totally rat out his brothers.  He said, "Seth helped me get in the tubby."  Seth just grinned from ear to ear and then they proceeded to slosh water all over the bathroom.






1 comment:

jami v. said...

ok. that white hair is AWESOME! and he's totally got his dad's face - and obviously his mischief too! :) cute, cute! can't wait to see him again in person. he and lex will be joyful terrors together! :)