Thursday, May 19, 2011

Seth's Skills

I have a million things I want to post about, so I'm going to try to catch up before I just give up and throw in the towel.  We got a new computer which is awesome, but I got way behind on downloading pics.  I just thought I'd post a few of Seth's big accomplishments the last few months.  I'm pretty sure about five (maybe) people read my blog at this point, but I have been really faithful about making it into a book the last three years, and I do want to keep recording these memories.  So here goes...

This winter Seth learned to ski "all by himself" as he's proud to tell you.  He had a breakthrough when he went up night skiing with Jer--just the two of them.  Jer has some really cute pics of that night on his phone which I may or may not ever get on here!  It was a blizzard but once Seth figured out how to do his snow plow he didn't stop skiing all night.  He even had a crash up with a big snowboarder that didn't faze him.  He's still slow, but he's got the snow plow going on and he loves it.

Luke and Seth our last ski day way back in March.

Ian was along for this ride, so I wasn't skiing.


As soon as we had a few nice days here and there in April we got Seth out on his bike.  He picked up the riding without training wheels quickly, and we even upsized him to Luke's bike.  Luke got a new bike simply because he's the oldest...lucky!  Seth likes riding the bigger bike.  He still needs help to get going sometimes on this one, but by the end of the summer he will be a pro.  It's fun to watch your kids learn something new!


No comments: