Sunday, September 16, 2012

Preschool Boy

Ian started preschool this year.  It was not quite the big event that it was with his brothers, but I do admit to feeling a little sad as I drove off.  Not too sad though since I was back to pick him up 1 1/2 hours later!  He is going to Ms. Jenny's preschool where Seth went his first year, and he loves it.  It's only about 5 minutes from home, twice a week, for 90 minutes.




This poor kid decided to "catch a bee" the other day.  Let's just say he succeeded.  He came running into the house screaming with the stinger still in him.  He's been stung by several wasps but this was a honey bee, and it made his entire hand and arm swell up big time.  He was a trooper though about his gigantic, "grumpy" hand for the next few days...and not a picture to prove it.

1 comment:

jami v. said...

I think mr Ian has The most adorable face! I just love his little grin. Lexie started preschool too and hers is all day (I about died when I heard that most here are all day). At first I felt so bad she was gone so long but now, I hate to admit it, it's nice to have a few hours to myself. :)