Monday, December 31, 2012

Oh Ian


This kid is a crack-up.  He makes us laugh with his crazy antics and drama.  I found this old picture on my phone of his preschool field trip to the fire house.  He was so excited and then we got there and he was not into it.  He does hate really loud noises, and he was worried they were going to honk the horn. He also hated the water dump thing they showed him and that was it.  He did not warm up until the very end.  I was totally surprised at what a pill he was.  I thought he'd love it.  He loves Miss Jenny although he likes to skip craft/learning time if possible...he's just there for the play time.  He only has one boy in his class and his two favorite girls are the "two Sophias."  What a ladies man.

Ian has a lot of personality to say the least.  He can make all kinds of faces and once he gets a laugh he will not quit.  He is such a ham.  Here's to hoping that crossing your eyes often causes no permanent damage!


 

 This child can be a test and a half, but he is also the sweetest, most loving kid you'll ever meet.  He keeps life interesting for sure.  Sometimes he will say "mom, mom, mom" repeatedly and just when I'm getting annoyed and finally say "what" he will say "I love you."  Aww...impossible to stay frustrated with him for long!  I love you too Ian.

No comments: