Tuesday, March 10, 2015

January

It's March and I'm just getting started with 2015, but it's been a great year so far.  Winter was pretty much non existent this year, so I'm glad I got a few pics of the only snow we had here way back in January.  We have skied a lot these past few months too, but I'll give that a post of its own.  Seth's not really allowed to ride in the Razor because he's just too big these days, but he and Ian did spend one frigid afternoon playing with it.  

 


   

Ian and Leah have had lots of fun cruising in this thing and finally the other day Leah got up the courage to drive it slowly.
 

 I got the chance to dance with two cute cowboys at Mountainside's Western Night.  Ian wasn't so sure about the whole square dancing thing, but he liked the rootbeer floats.  Seth's quite a good little square dancer, and we had fun.  Seth wore the exact same cowboy outfit he wore last year.  Luke happily bowed out this year so that I would only have one kid to dance with each session.  He has been going to Preston every Thursday night with Jer to shoot in an archery league with Jer.  It has been a great experience, and I need to get Jer to take a photo before it's over.
 





The boys also got back their school pictures finally.  I have no idea why that takes so long these days since it's digital.  I only get the class picture, so these are pictures of pictures.  Ian's cracks me up. Luke's head also looks really enormous for some reason.  It doesn't look nearly that strange on the paper.  Each kid's picture is just an individual head shot on the same page.  I miss the days when it was a real class picture with the tall kids in the back and short in the front.  I'm old school.

   


The boys also enjoyed some pretty sweet seats that we were given to an Aggie game.

No comments: