Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Ski Season

The skiing this year was so bad but it gave me plenty of chances to ski with the kids.  They don't care what the snow's like, so it was still a hit with them.  We got Leah out on skis this year and she did great.  We had to retire Leah's cute pink helmet until next year and put her in a boy hand-me-down because it was just too big on her tiny head! All of the boys are getting so much better.  Luke, Seth, and I skied a few extra days at Powder Mountain and a day at Snow Basin with Grandpa Steve.  Our day at Powder Mountain was one of my coldest ski days ever.  After serious complaining I caved and bought hands and toe warmers for everyone for the first time in my life.  I'm not going to lie, it felt good.  It was cold.  My ski days with my kids are some of my best memories.  Seth had a chance to snow board alone with Jer at a night party.  In fact, that weekend he skied Friday, Friday night, and Saturday.  He's a die hard!  Here are a bunch of phone photos of our January-March activity.  The only selfies I've taken in my life have been on the ski lift.

  
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
  

 
 
 
 

1 comment:

jami v. said...

love, love, love! so fun you all get out there and ski!! :)