Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Well, Seth is napping, Luke is playing outside with his friend, and I'm delaying cleaning the bathrooms, so I thought I'd post a few pics in honor of Jer. I'm sure I'm not the only one doing a post like this today but that just means there are a lot of great dads out there. Jer is no exception. He is an awesome dad and Luke looks up to him so much. I'm so lucky to have a husband that spends time with his kids, is lots of fun, and is a great example for them. Love you!


Jer and baby Seth taking a nap.


Jer and Luke building our own "Great Wall" in the backyard.


I don't really know on this one. This unfortunately is Jer's favorite picture face.


Checking out the starfish at the Maui aquarium.


Shoveling a little snow after church.


A day out to see the elk.


Seth's first experience swimming. He loved it.


Bryce Canyon hiking adventure.

1 comment:

jami v. said...

great pictures ... :)do you think luke loves him so much because jer is just a kid at heart?! :):) i think that's probably why we all love him too!!:)