Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Baby Blessing

Sunday was a great day for our family. Jer blessed Ian, and we had a little shindig after with lots of family. Jer did a great job on the blessing and although it was pouring rain we had a fun get together. Ian was just his cute, sweet self all day. I set up the tripod the night before and made everyone pose for some pictures before church. I was pretty happy with how they turned out. I was a total slacker after and did not take any pictures at the lunch. We are so grateful though to all the family that came to support us and for all the food and help with the party. Special thanks to my mom who has been such a great help with all the parties I've been hosting lately! Sometimes I still can't believe I have three boys but here's the proof. They are a handsome bunch if I do say so myself.









10 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

His eyes are so blue, especially on the last picture. I clicked on it and his eyes just popped right off of the screen. What a cute family.

Katie Stacey said...

They are all so cute! Good idea on taking pictures the night before. I'm going to have to try that this time.

Mandy said...

Cute pictures! He is sooo adorable and looking more like Luke the older he gets! Very handsome boys!

jilljohnson said...

What a cute family. You forgot to add that you forgot Ian in the car when you got home.

jami v. said...

what great pictures! i'm sure it was a nice day -- your little fam is so very cute!! :) and while i thought ian was a little mini grandpa bankhead, i'm thinking he looks more and more like jer every time i see pics. :)

jami v. said...

what great pictures! i'm sure it was a nice day -- your little fam is so very cute!! :) and while i thought ian was a little mini grandpa bankhead, i'm thinking he looks more and more like jer every time i see pics. :)

Burbank Family said...

Cute pictures of your cute family. Sorry we couldn't stay for the whole thing.

Marie Rose said...

I love the last pictures. How funny. I'm glad all went well. You're boys are cute. I agree!

Julie said...

I am glad you got a good family picture- that is something I never remember to do. Thanks for being such a good neighbor!

KW said...

cute pics. It was great to see you guys!