Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Guy Smiley

I still haven't taken a great smiley picture of Ian even though he is cheesing it all the time. I thought I should post anyway since he turned 2 months on Sunday. He had his check up Monday and weighed in at 12 lbs. 14 oz. He is a healthy boy! He has the cutest little soft hair growing in on top. It is really blond, so I think he might have the white blond hair. We'll see. He is cooing and saying "ah-goo" now and his brothers love him. He gets lots of attention...way too much when sandwiched in between them riding in the car. He has brought lots of joy to our family, and we love him so much.




Funny/Gross side note: On Monday after we had been outside all afternoon Luke started telling me a story. It was basically that he really needed to poop and while rushing inside to take care of business, he had a bit come out and roll out of his short leg. He described it as a "ball" of poop. I thought he was kidding but after questioning him he said it really happened. So we went outside to look for the deposit. He couldn't seem to remember where it might be and we couldn't find it, so he suggested that it "melted." I assured him that poop would not melt--at least not under those conditions. I pretty much gave up on it and then I overheard him talking to Jer after he got home. I know he must have got the same story because I heard Jer say, "it wouldn't just dissolve." I dissolved into laughter and have since urged Luke to head to the bathroom just a little sooner. I may never know the truth behind this fecal matter incident. I wouldn't suggest walking outside our house in bare feet right now. Kids!!

9 comments:

Bear River Photographic Society said...

this "poop" story reminds me of tj when he was little.

Katie Stacey said...

oh my gosh jen, I can't stop laughing!

Shera said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny! And I love the cute smile.

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Boys...gross!! Enjoy little Ian before he gets those male traits!!

jtandj said...

Boys are so sick!! I can just hear luke explaining the entire thing! I love it!

jilljohnson said...

I love the things that little kids do. Oan is so cute I love his sweet face.

jami v. said...

he is so very cute! :) and i thought lexie was a little chunk but he has her beat by 2lbs! :)

and the luke story -- funny.well, sort of. :)

Bear River Photographic Society said...

ok i need to clarify things i quess it was not TJ that had the "poop" incident it was Jeremy - Like Father like son i guess. Sorry T for thinking it was you.

Marie Rose said...

lol that is hilarious! Luke is a crack up. Ian is so cute. I love his face.