Monday, October 19, 2009

6 Months Old!

Ian is 6 months old now which is totally crazy to me. He is the sweetest, happiest baby, and I can't believe a half of a year has flown by. I took him in for his check-up today, and he is doing great. He is getting pretty skinny though, so I'm going to supplement more. Unfortunately, my milk is not hanging in there that well anymore. Everyone in our family gets all mushy when they see "little E." You can't help but give him some love.


He has been eating solids for a while now and loves it.

He doesn't have much hair, but he's starting to get more. It is so blond and soft like baby chick hair.

He spends lots of time on his tummy and rolls all over the place.


I don't think that milk tastes so great the second time around.


Ian loves his brothers who always make him smile. He is cuddly and ticklish, and we'll keep him!

5 comments:

jami v. said...

oh he is SO very cute! i, too, can't believe he's six months (because that means lexie is too!!). he's adorable ... and so is the family pic at the top of your blog. oh how we love you guys! :)

Katie Stacey said...

He's so cute. I can't believe he's already six months old. That's crazy!

Mandy said...

He's so adorable! I love those kissy cheeks!:) I love the new look on the blog. Very cute family picture!

Kristy said...

He looks a lot like Luke and Jer. What a cute boy, I am sure that you are enjoying him.

Marie Rose said...

oh man I'm way behind...I guess having a baby will do that. I love all the pictures. Mr. Ian is SO cute!