Thursday, October 1, 2009

Speed Racer (And Going Private)

Welcome fall (and winter)! I love fall, but it doesn't last long enough in this neck of the woods. We had snow on our lawn yesterday morning. Here's my little Speed Racer. He thinks he's so cool now that we put the training wheels back on and this bike is officially his. He's pretty good at it, but don't turn me in for bad parenting...we try to get the helmet on most of the time. This time he insisted on "goggles on."


Also, after thinking about it forever I'm going to make my blog private. There are just lots of weirdos out there. If you want to keep reading just send me an email jen.jer.family@gmail.com, or my hotmail if you know it, or comment here with your email, or message me through facebook, and I'll invite you. Thanks!

18 comments:

Shera said...

I want to be invited!! shera.wheeler@yahoo.com

Katie Stacey said...

staceyfamily03@yahoo.com

Terry said...

I would like an invite to your blog. Thanks Terry Dougal
terbear561512@gmail.com

Julie said...

I'm in! The only way I can really keep up with you (even though we are next door neighbors!). julie.major@ehs.uen.org
PS- we love Seth! He is always cracking us up!

Anonymous said...

We would love to be invited: aud2121@hotmail.com

Kristy said...

I think you have mine!

Unknown said...

i want at invite my e-mail is
abunn07@live.com

Megan said...

I'd love an invite. meganps@gmail.com

Burbank Family said...

I would like to be invited and stay up on your cute family.

jami v. said...

sweet. :) he seriously cracks me up.

ps-you'd better invite me, and i'm sending you my other email. :)

Emily said...

I'd love an invite!

emily.merkley@gmail.com

Marie Rose said...

I love it. The goggles crack me up. I dont know if you have my email but I would love to be invited. Once I venture down from the mountains I am going to give you a call to arrange a visit. I'm officially a stay at home mom and so I plan on catching up on some things. lesmarierose@gmail.com

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

aggiehawk1220@yahoo.com

KW said...

Invite me please! kyleewhitney@hotmail.com

BeckyB.West said...

We are some of the weirdos that you're speaking of, but I hope you don't mind that we keep stalking your blog! bbrownwest@yahoo.com

Amy said...

so cute -- goggles and all!

count me in:
amy_creer@yahoo.com

My Life I tell ya said...

Invite me. I haven't been good at blogging. milliethomsen@yahoo.com
HOpe all is going well.
Millie

Candi Merritt said...

candicrossley@hotmail.com