Monday, August 29, 2011

Cute Cousins

My boys are lucky to have such cute cousins.  They each have one that's almost exactly their same age.  They get along great and have so much fun together.  Luke has been dying to have the girls over for a sleepover, so they came and we had a fun night.  They jumped on the tramp and played outside, rode bikes, frosted cookies, and stayed up late watching movies.  The girls were so cute and helpful, and it was fun to have girls around!



We also spent a Saturday up at Cindy' house for Kelli's wedding, luncheon, and reception.  Cid did so much work and made it so nice for her.  I feel bad we didn't get a picture of the bride...she's been such a great babysitter for us.  The kids were so well behaved for a very long, hot day, and they looked very cute if I do say so myself.






 After it was all over and we were cleaning up I attempted to get a group shot.  Ian was not having it.
 We tried restraining him...
 he rebelled...
and he was out of there!  I think they were all pretty much done at this point!

No comments: