Monday, August 8, 2011

Swim Lessons

Both of the boys took swim lessons this year and improved so much.  They are becoming little fish.  They both love going off the diving board.  Seth still needs caught or wears a life jacket, but it won't be long.  Luke has a great forward crawl.  He is also very good at diving down and being underwater.  He does not float like a cork.  Seth is the opposite.  He is very buoyant and floats like crazy.  He can do a sweet from the knees dive.  I wish they could take more sessions at the Campbell's pool.  They do such a good job.  My friend Cami's mom was their teacher this year and she was awesome.  They loved every second.



 Oops.  Sorry about your head Luke.  He wanted a diving board picture, and I didn't exactly come through.  Next time!  In my defense I was wrestling a wiggly Ian while trying to take pictures near deep water!




No comments: