Thursday, April 16, 2009

He's Here!

Well, we got back from the hospital earlier today, and I thought I would quickly let everyone know that Ian is here! He was born April 14th at 1:56 pm, and he weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz.! We are both doing great. I have a million pics on the camera but haven't even looked at them yet, but I'll post some as soon as I get a chance. Believe it or not, it's a little busy with the 3 kiddos.

Also, I posted a bunch of pics I uploaded the other night before I went into labor. I never did write anything about them. They cover all our Easter activities, over night trip with my mom..aunt..cousins..kids to SLC for lots of fun stuff, and family trip to Baby Animal Days. Good thing we crammed a lot in last week!

13 comments:

Mandy said...

YEAH! I'm so excited to come hug him. I'll see you in the next day or two.

Katie Stacey said...

Congrats Jen! I would love to stop by and see him sometime. If there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know!

Megan said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures of him!

jilljohnson said...

grats Jen!!! I am so gade he is here and all it well for the both of you. 3 little one I am sure you are bussy. We are thinking about stopping by on Saturday if that works for you.

Shera said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to see pictures.

KW said...

Congrats Jen! I'm so excited to see him. He shares a b-day with Maddie, that will be easy to remember! Good luck with three. It's great fun all the time!

Chelsea said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see some pictures of him!

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Congrats Jen!! What a big baby for you to deliver!! We want to stop by Saturday afternoon and see him quick and we will have some freezer meals, gifts etc for you guys!!! We are super excited.

~Our Family~ said...

Can't wait to see some pictures of your gorgeous little man... Congrats to you and Jer... That is so awesome...

Julie said...

Congrats! We are very excited for you and can't wait to meet him. Please, please, please let us know if you need anything. Send Luke and Seth over any time you need a break! We love to have them!

jami v. said...

congrats! we can't wait to meet him!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and Jer! Can't wait to see pics!

Shad and Audrey

Unknown said...

congrats on the baby!! can't wait to see pictures!!