Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to School!

I have two kids in school this year.  I can't believe Seth is old enough for kindergarten.  He certainly looks it, but the time has gone too fast for me.  Luckily he's home by lunch, so we can still enjoy lots of time together.  He has Mrs. Searle this year and so far likes school a lot.  It wasn't nearly as scary or sad sending him off as Luke because he was so excited and ready, and he has Luke to take care of him.

Luke has Mrs. Rees this year.  He's excited because she does lots of science.  He didn't seem too excited to go back to school so I was a little nervous, but he's settling in great and loves it so far.  It seems ridiculous that he's already in third grade!

I did snap a few shots on the big day.



 Love these boys!

The bus stop gang.  The bus stop is right on the corner and the school's only about a mile away so it's perfect!  Lots of great kids, and this isn't even quite the whole bunch!

No comments: