Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Park City

I'm only on post #2 and I'm already losing steam so this is going to be mostly pictures.  We headed to Park City with my family for a few days in August.  It was our last mini vacation before school started. The kids spent literally hours in the pool and that was vacation enough for them, but we did some other fun things too.  Thanks mom and dad!  (While I'm on the topic of awesome grandparents I must mention that Jer's parents took all three boys camping back in July.  They were gone for almost four days and had so much fun.  I've got no pics to prove it, but they had a blast in Stanley!)

I fiddled around with editing some of these with no particular theme or consistency—just fiddling!


When the kids weren't swimming they had fun riding the gondola and exploring at the Canyons followed by snow cones.










Playing at the mountain in Park City.  Airplane and carousel rides for the littles (Leah's not a fan) plus mini zip line and Alpine Slide for the bigger boys.  Ian got in on the Alpine Slide action too.





The very long and scenic way home took us to the Provo River waterfalls and Mirror Lake.















No comments: