Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Determination

Leah is proving to be a determined little girl.  I knew she had a strong spirit, and she proves it every day.  In fact, she amazes me daily!  What she is learning and can do with her little arm is incredible.  Watching her is a lesson in having joy and living each day to the fullest.  I did tell some kids at the pool the other day that "it's not nice to stare."  They were totally old enough to know better and after they came back for like the third round of pointing and whispering to each other I'd had it.  I was nice though.  When she's older I may not be so nice, or she'll probably just stand up for herself!

I took some pictures of Leah in the sand the other day.  She absolutely loves it and has no qualms about having it in every nook and cranny!









No comments: